I tried, I really did. I tried to write a professional, G-rated post about my experience at Bloggy Boot Camp. But then my girls, my new tribe, called me out. Pictures were posted. Stories were compared. And now I realize there are a few things I need to
- I shared dinner and drinks with the now infamous TTL Ten.
- I harassed an incredibly well-endowed waitress.
- I wore imaginary tassels. And shook them in a counter-clockwise rotation.
- I demonstrated the finer points of the oddly stimulating Hawaiian Chair
(it’s real, google it).
- I danced. And shook my bootie. Maybe even spanked it in a musical fashion.
- I offered to make a custom set of greeting cards and name them Breaver Bags.
- I gawked shamelessly at a man with a 3 ft. braided beard.
- I dared a new friend to floss with said beard.
- I did a cartwheel upon winning my new Sony Bloggie.
- I drank four glasses of yummy wine.
- I was loud and a bit rowdy.
- I loved every last minute of it.
- I will do it all again next time I’m with my tribe.