This started as a plain, inexpensive body pillow from Sam’s Club. All I did was tweak it a little for my daughter’s room.
It was a really simple project. Unfortunately, I don’t have any photos but here’s a quick description.
1. Carefully open a side seam far enough so you can remove the stuffing and easily work with the fabric.
2. Use chalk to draw your shapes on a piece of felt and cut them out.
3. Pin felt cut-outs to front of pillow.
4. Top-stitch around outside edges of felt shapes. (Slowly & carefully!)
5. Restuff pillow and sew closed.
Tada! I love taking a cheap, boring thing and totally personalizing it to fit my home